5 x Fancy Plants Vanilla Chia Pods
1/2 punnet of blueberries — to make the purple layer
1/2 punnet of strawberries — to make the pink layer
Frozen mango cubes and strawberries — to make the orange layer
Banana and spinach — to make the green layer
Frozen mango cubes — to make the yellow layer.
- Blitz the thawed mango cubes and strawberries into a thick, orange-coloured syrup.
- Blitz up the banana and spinach to make a green syrup.
- Blitz up thawed mango cubes on their own for yellow liquid, and strawberries on their own for red/pink syrup.
- Soften blueberries with a little water in a saucepan on low heat to bring out their beautiful purple colour. Let them cool and then blitz into a syrup consistency.
- Take each of the 5 individually coloured syrups and mix them into a vanilla Chia Pod until you have the strength in colour you desire.
- Spoon the coloured Chia Pod layers into a tall glass. Top with your favourite fruits and a sprig of mint.