2 - 4 pots of Fancy Plants Vanilla Chia Pod
1 - 2 punnets of blueberries (depending on how many parfaits are being made)
1 tsp of coconut sugar
3 - 4 tbsp of water per punnet
- Place berries, water and sugar in a saucepan and warm until bubbling and thick.
- Use a wooden spoon to gently break down blueberries as they cook.
- Let the mixture cool before placing in a blender and blitzing until a smooth, thick syrup is formed.
- Place Fancy Plants Vanilla Chia Pod into a bowl and mix in enough blueberry syrup until you reach the desired colour for the first layer.
- Spoon your first layer into the bottom of your tall glass.
- Repeat the process, adding less blueberry syrup each time to obtain gradually lighter colours.
- Top with blueberry garnish and your favourite healthy sprinkles.