This delicious creamy parfait from Sarah MacDonald (aka @sarahsspoonful) makes the perfect breakfast or dessert. It's completely plant-based (of course!), bursting with flavour and packed with prebiotic fibre and calcium!
- 1 yellow peach
- 1/2 cup plant-based yoghurt of choice
- 1 pot of Fancy Plants Rice Pud Vanilla (available at Coles and Woolies)
- 3-4 sliced strawberries
- Slice the peach into thin slices. Set aside a few to top the parfait, and then add the rest to a small saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Simmer over low heat for about ten minutes, until the peach is very soft. Add a little more water if needed, but you want it to be quite thick.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Get your parfait glass and add half the pot of @fancyplants_au Rice Pud, then half the stewed peach, then half the yoghurt, then the strawberries.
- Repeat with the rest of the rice pud, peach and yoghurt.
- Add the remaining fresh peach slices and enjoy!
Thanks to @sarahsspoonful for the recipe and image.