No-bake Rice Pud Fruit Tart
Recipe and image by @veganbyeden.
For the base:
200g almond meal
110g peanut butter, melted
50g maple syrup
100g berries, fresh or frozen
4 x Fancy Plants Vanilla Rice Pud
Vanilla frosting = 1/4 cup icing sugar and 1 tsp soy milk
1. In a large bowl add the berries and roughly mash with a fork. Add the Fancy Plants Rice Pud and mix together. Cover and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes while you prepare the base.
2. Combine the ingredients for the base and mix together until it sticks together. Transfer to a loaf pan lined with paper. This recipe uses a 20cm x 20cm loaf tin.
3. Press into the loaf pan, pushing the mixture up against the sides. Lay a piece of baking paper over the top, and press it down with the base of a heavy glass to get it nice and flat around the edges.
4. Spoon the berry rice pudding mixture into the base and smooth the top with a spoon. Set it in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Once set, top with the berries and peaches. To make the frosting, combine the icing sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Drizzle it over the tart. Slice into pieces and enjoy!
Visit Veganbyeden's website for more delicious plant-based recipes.