We promise you’ll ‘lava’ it! Recipe and image from @naturally_nina_.
- 40g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp choc vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 heaped tbsp
- Chocolate Silky Pot
- Combine oats, cacao, protein powder, flaxmeal, baking powder and milk. Stir well!
- Spoon 3/4 of the mix into a ramekin or heat proof bowl, then place your spoonful of choc silky pot on top. To enclose the choc cream, top with remaining oat mix.
- Place in your air fryer at 200°C for 10 minutes (or bake in oven for 15-20 mins).
- Top with some extra chocolate, plus my fave addition is crystallised ginger.
- Then dig in and ENJOY!!
Learn more about Silky Pot.